- I am the youngest out of four sibling
- I read a lot. During High School I would read and walk.
- I love to save money.
- I make up crazy diseases like lopsy when your sheets on bed are too heavy on one side.
- I have been to the best narcolepsy doctor, who at the time confirmed I am a Bitch. Talk about great discovery.
- I do not drink alcohol or smoke.
- I have a very active imagination.
- I can be quite a blond.
- I had the highest GPA in High School and the Lower ACT score in my family I think.
- Narcolepsy has it's perks I have very real dreams. Last night I was kissing someone. Guess who he is a celebrity? I sure hope it was not the dog I make lay by my bed, eww If people start guessing I will give some more clues in the comments.
- I love to Bull Shit. Life is too dark to not have any fun.
- I love to be inappropriate, like in church there was a bass player and I will insist that the person is playing a oboe.
- At church, I will not repeat what the pastor says to tell your neighbor, last time I checked I am not a drone. Nor will I clap, not going to happen. I tell my father he is clapping for me.
- I love to talk about my church where everything you do is, "That's how they get you" Like do not put your hands up that is how they get you. I compare church sometimes to a cult.
- I hate when teachers presume I can help my falling asleep in their class. Like hello how about you try to be LESS BORING!! If the normal people have trouble staying awake of course the narcoleptic will fall asleep. They expect some miracle suggestions from me where I say shooting rubber bands, blow horn, or shock collar. I am leaning toward shock collar.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
30 Day Challenge: Day 15
Day 15: Write 15 interesting facts about yourself